It is obtained by successfully completing a course with at least 40 hours of flight time, completing a Solo Flight, passing written exams, and successfully demonstrating flying skills to an examiner during a flight test, including an oral exam.
is a qualification that permits the holder to act as a pilot of an aircraft and be paid for his/her work. The basic requirements to obtain the license and the privileges it confers are agreed internationally by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
is a rating that is added to a Private Pilot or Commercial Pilot License and refers to the qualifications that a pilot must have in order to fly under Instrument Flight Rules or IFR.
It is designed to teach the student pilot how to demonstrate a flight maneuver or procedure, evaluate the student’s performance and correct student's errors.
* Computer Rack System w/ Built-in IOS Desk
* Dual-Axis Dynamic Control Loading (Pitch/Roll)
* Integrated Cockpit Air Flow System
* PanoraMax (5) 40″ 225 Degree Widescreen Visual System
* Professional Rudder Pedals
* Single Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture Quadrant
* 37 Aircraft (Single Engine and Multi-Engine) Fleet
* 4-Way Intercom